The IBPA Member Benefit:
IBPA has partnered with School Library Journal magazine on discounted individual advertising exclusively for IBPA members. More information below.
Individual Advertising Program:
- Individual ads in School Library Journal magazine are available to IBPA members at a substantial discount off rate-card rates.
- Rolling deadline. Register anytime!
- Ads should include IBPA logo (requirement waived by IBPA, when requested).
- IBPA member is responsible for designing and submitting properly formatted advertising materials.
- Contact Terry Nathan for more information.
Submissions guidelines for School Library Journal reviews can be found here, however, please note that placing an ad will not increase your chance of being reviewed.
Already an IBPA Member? Great! Simply log into the “members only” area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
About School Library Journal:
School Library Journal aspires to be an accelerator for innovation in schools and public libraries that serve the information, literacy, and technology needs of 21st century children and young adults. SLJ produces resources, services, and reviews that make library and education professionals savvier, and communities stronger.
School Library Journal readers include library professionals from school and public libraries, as well as educators from preschool to high school, and publishers and vendors with an interest in serving children and young adults. They rely on SLJ’s publications, events, and research to help navigate the challenges facing their respective institutions, and provide relevant materials and services their communities need.