A recording of this session will be made available to IBPA members on Feb. 16, 2017. Please check back for details.
About the Program:
Because only a small percentage of authors earn a living from their books, most need to develop additional revenue streams. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie Chandler shares real-world examples and strategies for adding lucrative revenue streams to your author/publisher business. You will learn how to:
- Create a revenue plan for your author business
- Make money with information products
- Develop and deliver online training programs
- Profit from niche books, ebooks and workbooks
- Conduct online events
- Host a membership site that generates recurring revenue
- Build a profitable niche community
- Earn big money with corporate sponsors
- Work less and earn more (really!)
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been an author for many years, this presentation is jam packed with powerful methods for growing your author business in ways you haven’t yet imagined!
Can’t attend The Profitable Author? Sign up anyway and watch the prerecorded session at a time suitable to you.
About the Presenter:
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books. Stephanie is also founder and CEO of the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant educational community for trail-blazing writers, and the Nonfiction Writers Conference, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine