The 41st Annual New England Independent Booksellers Association Conference
Get your books in front of more than 1,000 individual booksellers, 250 independent bookstores, and hundreds of top buyers, editors, authors and industry insiders at the largest regional show of its kind the country.
Tuesday, Sept. 30
- 8:00 am – 10:00 pm Exhibitor Setup
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Plenary
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm Publisher Pick-Nic Luncheon
- 2:00 pm- 5:30 pm Education
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Author Reception
Wednesday, Oct. 1
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am Exhibitor Setup
- 8:30 am – 10:00 am Children’s Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Exhibits Open
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Awards Banquet
Thursday, Oct. 2
- 8:30 am – 10:00 am Author Breakfast
- 10:00 am -12:00 pm Education
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Annual Meeting
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Lunch
Exhibitor Rates for IPNE Members
$65 per Book
$45 per Exhibitor Badge
$90 Per Book for Non-Members
Exclusive Benefits for all Exhibitors
- Join IPNE’s collaborative exhibit and save up to $500 off NEIBA’s individual exhibitor rates.
- Enjoy prominent display of your title(s) on the IPNE exhibit table.
- Receive a FREE listing in 2014 IPNE Catalog insert distributed to all IPNE exhibit visitors.
- Get live, personal representation with local-market knowledge. Include up to 2 pieces of your own literature on the IPNE display (bookmarks or business cards).
- See your books, offers and events promoted via social media before or during the conference. Receive an email photo of your book on display.
- Have the opportunity to order your own Conference Badge, attend, network and participate.
- Volunteer for a three-hour session at the IPNE table and interact with hundreds of attendees.
Additional (Optional) Opportunities
Book-signing Session ($75): Conduct a personal booksigning for any of your titles on display at IPNE’s table. The session will be promoted through NEIBA listings and official show materials. Space limited, register early!
Pick-Nic Luncheon ($60): Have an IPNE Board Member present your book to leading booksellers and sales reps in a “speed dating”/ round-robin format. Space limited to 6 books; please register early!
Other Events: NEIBA offers several special events throughout the conference, including some free educational sessions. Visit their website for details and the most up-to-date schedule. Separate registration and fees may apply.
Volunteers are needed to assist with set-up and tear-down duties before and after the conference (donuts included!). It’s only through the volunteer efforts of many that we can continue to offer these exceptional marketing and networking opportunities to our members at such a tremendous value. If you can help we thank you in advance for stepping up!
For more information, please contact:
Charlotte Pierce, IPNE Show Manager