A recording of this session is available through IBPA’s institution on OpenLearning.com. IBPA members can login to OpenLearning here.
Do you groan inside when it’s time to post to your blog? Many authors do, perhaps because they try to turn every post into the Great American Novel.
Let Joan Stewart, aka The Publicity Hound, show you several shortcuts you can use when you can’t think of a topic or there’s no time to write.
You will learn:
- The #1 most valuable place to find information for fast blog posts.
- Where to find ideas that are right under your nose.
- 3 things authors can share that readers will love.
- Why readers treasure curated content and why these posts are sometimes the fastest and easiest to write.
- How to call on your friends, followers and fans on the social media sites for help, to make the job go faster.
Join us as and learn from one of our most popular speakers, Joan Stewart aka The Publicity Hound, and you’ll be blogging effortlessly by the end of the day!
About the Speaker: Joan Stewart, also known as The Publicity Hound, has coached thousands of authors, publishers, CEOs and business owners, PR agency staff, publicists, marketing directors, speakers, experts and entrepreneurs. She shares publicity tips with a worldwide audience of more than 26,000 Twitter followers as well as several thousand people who subscribe to her popular email newsletter, The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week.
Her website at PublicityHound.com was named one of the 101 Best Websites for Writers by Writer’s Digest, and a Top Website for Self-Publishers by the Alliance of Independent Authors. She’s a former newspaper editor whose own media empire includes four ebooks, more than 50 special reports, several dozen how-to videos on her YouTube channel, and more than 2,000 blog posts on all aspects of free publicity and self-promotion. She lives, and tries to stay warm, in Port Washington, Wisconsin.