A recording of this session is now available to view. IBPA members can log-in and access it here.
About the Program:
Audiobooks are exploding. Did you know that audible listenership was up over 35% last year?
In 60 minutes, Richard Rieman, author of The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation, will show you:
- how to make money with an audiobook
- whether you should narrate your own book, and how
- how to engage a narrator (and what to avoid)
- how to produce your audiobook at the lowest cost
- how to work with Amazon’s ACX (Audiobook Creation Exchange) and other publishers
- and of course, plenty of tips and tricks of the trade!
Get ready for the next evolution of your book, and join the audiobook publishing revolution.
About the Presenter:
Richard Rieman at RRVoice.com is an audiobook self-publishing expert; an audiobook narrator, producer, and coach specializing in helping first-time audiobook authors. Richard has narrated dozens of titles on Amazon, Audible, iTunes and more. He also produces audiobooks for authors voicing their own audiobooks. Before his audiobook adventures, Richard was a news anchor and reporter at the RKO Radio Networks in NYC, WTOP in Washington DC, and ABC and NBC Radio in Chicago.