A recording of this session will be made available to IBPA members on Dec. 14, 2016. Please check back for details.
About the Program:
If you’re frustrated with slow book sales and haven’t yet leveraged the many opportunities that exist for marketing online, this session could be a game-changer for you. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie Chandler shares real-world examples and strategies for leveraging the power of video, blogs, book reviewers and more to build your audience and sell more books.
You will learn how to:
- Take advantage of video opportunities with YouTube, Periscope and Blab
- Locate and pitch guest posts to blogs and news sites
- Conduct virtual book tours
- Generate lots of book reviews
- Get big exposure on podcasts and internet radio
- Leverage tele-seminars and webinars
- Market to communities (an underutilized opportunity)
- Get your own Wikipedia page
- Utilize paid advertising online
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been an author for many years, this presentation is jam packed with powerful methods for expanding your reach.
About the Presenter:
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books. Stephanie is also founder and CEO of the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant educational community for trail-blazing writers, and the Nonfiction Writers Conference, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine