Indie Publishers and Authors have questions. The annual AuthorU Extravaganza May 7-9 in Denver, CO has the answers…over 20 expert speakers including Joel Comm, Sandra Beckwith, Judith Briles, Joan Stewart, Daniel Hall, Amanda Barbara, and Bill Van Orsdel.
Social media—of course; Book marketing—absolutely; Podcast creation—yes; Publicity moxie—wouldn’t leave it out; Book design—lots; Fiction structure—including flashfiction; Book trailers—the so-so, better and best; Amazon savvy—yes indeed; Crowdfunding—the nitty gritty of it; Findability—from the pioneer herself; TED talk how-tos—you bet; eBooks—all the latest; Repurposing—a zillion ways; Foreign rights—true mail box money; Branding—get your label ready; Influence—to the nth degree!
- Haley Foster will walk you through how to create a TED talk,
- Carolyn Howard Johnson will show you a variety of Frugal Book Marketing strategies.
- Hunter Boyle will soar your eMail Marketing,
- Joan Stewart will divulge Free Graphics Tools for Authors and How to Use Them for Publicity and Social Media Campaigns,
- Lori Gama will reveal New Social Media Marketing for Authors,
- Joel Comm will knock your socks off with his moxie on all things marketing and tricks of the trade within social media & how to be an Awesome Author
You’ll get the inside scoop on all things in publishing … and so much more.
IBPA Member Discount
Use the code: AU2015 and register at the AuthorU member rate, a $100 discount.