A recording of this session will be made available to IBPA members on November 30, 2016. Please check back for details.
About the Program:
There is a revolution going on in audiobooks! Audiobook sales are up over 20% each of the past 2 years. Audible listening is up 38%. Smart phones, connected cars and the popularity of podcasts are all major factors in audiobook growth. Audiobook listening fits into the “sweet spot” of multi-tasking.
There is a lot of information available on audiobook production, but very little on how to market, promote, and sell the audiobooks produced.
This webinar will provide specific information on how to sell more audiobooks, including
- Key places to promote audio versions
- How to reach audiobook listeners in specific genres
- How to get the reviews needed to sell more audiobooks
- How authors can get paid for audiobooks they give away!
Attendees will learn:
- Specific resources to increase audiobook sales.
- How to use Audible’s gift codes and new feature to email free copies to friends, family and colleagues and get paid a royalty for every audiobook downloaded.
- How to go beyond Audible and iTunes by getting into libraries, additional online retailers, and selling internationally.
About the Presenter:
Richard Rieman is Director of Audiobook Revolution Productions in Denver. He is an audiobook self-publishing expert and a top Audible audiobook narrator and producer. Richard is author of The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation, which recently took home Gold in Writing & Publishing in the 2016 Global Ebook Awards, and a Director at AuthorU (University). Before his audiobook adventures, Richard was a news anchor and reporter at the RKO Radio Networks in NYC, WTOP in Washington DC, and ABC and NBC Radio in Chicago.