Now celebrating its sixth year, the Digital Book World Conference + Expo is the preeminent conference on digital content and digital publishing strategies. In 2014 it brought together over 1,500 media, publishing and technology professionals from around the world focused on developing, building and transforming their organizations to compete in the constantly evolving digital media ecosystem.
The Digital Book World Conference + Expo program is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunities facing publishers and content providers of all sizes and business models, with key emphasis on the digital transformation.
- How to operate a publishing business in a digital-first, global content market.
- How to market and distribute to readers who are discovering content online, from metadata to social media to the latest success stories in content marketing.
- How to acquire and develop new staff and new skills to capitalize on new digital marketplaces.
- How to engage with and manage new and established internet retailers.
- How to implement and use new technologies that are being created specifically for digital content providers.
- How to collect, manage and mine data to improve sales.
- How to manage author relationships for maximum “win-win”
In short, you will learn everything there is to learn to be successful in today’s digital publishing business environment.
IBPA MEMBER DISCOUNT
IBPA Members receive a special 5% savings off the current lowest price for a Total Access or Individual Registration in all of your communications. Use code PPIBPA15.
RSVP AT THE PUBSLUSH WEBSITE: