Join the Independent Publishers of New England (IPNE) in Boxborough, Massachusetts for what promises to be another great NELA conference. This year’s theme is “Be Bold. Libraries in the Center Ring.”
The New England Library Association show is the one show where you’ll find the most New England librarians, staff, and trustees gathered together in one place.
Benefits of Exhibiting with IPNE at NELA
- Meet scores of bookworms from all six New England states. Expected attendance is 600-700, of which about 65% work in public libraries, 25% in academic libraries, and 10% are in other categories.
- Engage with buyers. 86% of NELA attendees control buying or influence purchasing decisions.
- Enjoy a sensible show schedule with nearly half of show hours as exclusive exhibit time (with no competing educational sessions) and refreshments in the hall.
- Benefit from the NELA show insert in the IPNE 2014 Fall Catalog.
- If you choose not to be there, IPNE volunteers will engage attendees in conversation, draw their attention to your books on display, and make certain each attendee receives the IPNE Fall Catalog with a NELA show insert.
IPNE Exhibit Rates
Members: $55 per book
Non-Members: $70 per book
Exhibited books will be listed in the IPNE show insert, which is organized by genre and includes ordering information and full publisher contact information.
If you’re not already an IPNE member, learn more on their Join Now page.
Sunday October 19
IPNE setup : 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hours: 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Exclusive exhibit time: 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. for Reception
Monday, October 20
Exhibit Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 –4:30 p.m.
Exclusive exhibit time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
time to be announced: NELA Games and Social
Tuesday, October 21
Exhibit Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Exclusive exhibit time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
IPNE Move-Out: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
More information and online registration:
NELA Conference 2014 (New England Library Association)