This webinar was recorded on January 23, 2013 – 11:00 am PST/ 2:00 pm EST
17 Story Ideas Authors & Publishers Can Pitch Tomorrow for Publicity – with Joan Stewart
If you need online or offline publicity, but the idea well is dry, Joan Stewart, aka The Publicity Hound, has 17 story ideas you can pitch tomorrow!
She also has a five-part formula for the perfect pitch so you know EXACTLY how to deliver them.
You will learn:
- Business stories that are right under your nose
- Stories about the publishing industry that the media love
- Entertaining lifestyle stories that show your personal side
- How to create your own holiday, for free, and use it as a springboard for publicity
- What makes a great pitch that commands attention
- What do if you pitch, but nobody bites
Joan is a prolific blogger and a former newspaper editor who has accepted and rejected thousands of story ideas, and she knows exactly which ones will resonate with your targeted media.
About the Speaker:
For almost two decades, under The Publicity Hound brand, Joan Stewart has trained and coached thousands of CEOs and business owners, nonprofit executives, PR agency staff, publicists, marketing directors, authors, speakers and experts via live events, online training, consulting, and her private mentor program. She publishes the popular ezine, “The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week.” She has written four ebooks on publicity and has contributed to more than 60 books on marketing, PR, publicity, social media and small business. She lives (and tries to stay warm) in Port Washington, WI.