The IBPA Member Benefit:
IBPA members receive free and discounted services valued at more than $2,000* when they become a PR Newswire member. The benefit includes:
- Waiver of first year PR Newswire membership fee ($195 value)
- 10% OFF all domestic news distribution (Non Profits Only)
- Free Media Microlist with first domestic news release distribution (value up to $595)
- Access to unique Web-Only News Release distributions
- Discounts on ProfNet (55% OFF)
- Discount on Basic Multimedia Distribution (Save 40%)
- Discount on National Targeted Hispanic Web Kit Release (30% OFF)
- Discount on Multimedia News Releases [MNRs] (Save 25%)
*Offer only available to new PR Newswire members through this special program.
Already an IBPA Member? Great! Simply log into the Members Only area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
About PR Newswire:
It’s no secret that the right media coverage can sell your company’s image, reputation, brand, or product to a mass audience of potential customers in a single story. But, with so many companies and so many stories, the challenge for small to mid-sized businesses is to simply get your company noticed. One of the most effective ways to gain visibility is to implement a targeted public relations program, which includes news release distribution through PR Newswire.