Introducing a brand new IBPA member benefit!
Today, IBPA is pleased to announce an innovative new member benefit: a cloud-based e-learning platform that integrates social media techniques — including chatting, posting comments, blogging, and sharing materials — with quality content vetted especially for IBPA members. We think you're going to like it!
Over the next few days, all current IBPA members will receive a personal invite to IBPA’s new e-learning platform through OpenLearning. Please give us until the end of the week to reach everyone. IBPA members can login to OpenLearning here. If you don’t yet have login credentials, please email Mimi Le to request them.
When you receive your invite and login to IBPA’s private learning portal, you'll have access to a variety of educational courses. Many members will find immediate value in the free IBPA Webinars and Ask the Experts Online program. For a quick tour through the new system, click on the YouTube video below.
Top Five Reasons for Learning at IBPA’s Institution on OpenLearning:
- You can take a course anytime, anywhere you have Web access.
- You can learn from instructors across the country, broadening your perspective.
- You can enhance your ability to communicate effectively through the latest technology.
- You can network with IBPA members from a wide range of backgrounds and locations and learn innovative strategies for virtual teamwork.
- You can get access to instructors almost immediately through chat, discussion thread, or email.
As a membership association, IBPA has always encouraged engagement, sharing, and collaboration. Our new institution on OpenLearning evolves these concepts to the next level. We sincerely hope you profit from it. As always, we look forward to your thoughts and feedback.
About the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)
Founded in 1983, the Independent Book Publishers Association is the largest not-for-profit trade organization for publishers in the United States. IBPA’s mission is to lead and serve the independent publishing community by providing advocacy, education, and tools for success. For more information, visit www.ibpa-online.org.
Independent Book Publishers Association
1020 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Suite 204
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266