The PubSense Summit is comprised of the best and brightest people in publishing, author branding and book marketing, all gathered to help emerging authors and small publishers make sense of a rapidly shifting landscape.
This conference will focus on:
- How editors/agents can further your publishing goals
- Steps to build your author platform, brand and persona
- Insights from publishing pros including agents, editors, marketers and social media gurus
- Where book publishing and marketing is headed right now
- How to build book sales through reviewers, mass media and book clubs
- Today’s methods of crowdfunding, using discoverability tools and increasing distribution
- Cevin Bryerman | Publisher/Vice President, Publishers Weekly
- Joanna Penn | Bestselling Author
- Chris Bauerle | Director of Sales & Marketing, Sourcebooks
- Angela Bole | Executive Director, IBPA
- Stephanie Bowen | Senior Editor, Sourcebooks
- Michelle Brower | Literary Agent, Folio Literary Management
IBPA Member Discount:
Use Discount Code SPNR2015 to receive a 10% discount at registration.