A recording of this session is available through IBPA’s institution on OpenLearning.com. IBPA members can login to OpenLearning here.
The Hub and Outpost Method of Social Media Marketing – with with Joel Friedlander
Recorded: September 19, 2012 – 11:00 am PST/ 2:00 pm EST
Do you wonder how to arrange your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and blog marketing?
It’s pretty confusing when you first get started with social media.
But what if you had a way to make sense of all those profiles, status updates and posts?
In this fast-paced and informative live webinar, you’ll learn the “Hub and Outpost” method of organizing your social media properties.
- How to multiply your efforts and make the people you meet and interact with in social media “raving fans.”
- Stop scurrying from one site to another to cover all your bases
- Don’t worry about losing your audience if Facebook or another site suddenly decides to change their policies.
- Eliminate the fear of “losing everything” if the powers-that-be decide your account is in violation of their “terms of service”
- Four ways to use your blog for long-term growth
Join Joel Friedlander, proprietor of TheBookDesigner.com blog as he explains for newcomers and experts alike the methodology behind efficient social media organization.
About the speaker:
Joel Friedlander (@JFBookman) is an award-winning book designer, a blogger, and the author of A Self-Publisher’s Companion: Expert Advice for Authors Who Want to Publish. Joel is the proprietor of Marin Bookworks in San Rafael, California, a publishing services company where he’s helped launch many self-publishers since 1994.
He also writes a popular blog on book design, book marketing and the future of the book at www.theBookDesigner.com and is the creator of the new online training course, The Self-Publishing Roadmap.