This intensive hands-on one-day workshop will teach you both basic and advanced techniques for creating, editing, sizing, managing, and styling images in your ebook files.
This workshop will focus on:
- Both basic and advanced techniques for creating, editing, sizing, managing, and styling images in your ebook files, whether those images are small and unimportant or large and integral to the content.
- How to use photographs, line drawings, charts, cover images, marketing images, and other design elements, whether they are in JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, or another format and whether they are vector or raster, color or grayscale.
- How to create files that account for device-specific issues, accessibility, and semantic markup.
- Styling options for full-screen images, captions and descriptions, and cover images.
- Bulk conversion, manipulation, and coding techniques to help you save time in your development process.
Joshua Tallent | Chief eBook Architect at Firebrand Technologies
IBPA Member Discount
- $550 for IBPA Members with code IBPAebookninjas
- $675 for Non-Members